Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mike Monday Comes Down

Thought I'd post a couple of my recent DJ mixes, (although they're not that recent now - doesn't time fly?) and continue to do so from now on as and when I do them.

Oh and I've also got a few live sets I've recorded both in my studio and at gigs that I'll be posting in the coming weeks.

But this particular DJ mix I made to be a post club soundtrack after a hard night on the tiles, so it starts up & funky and gradually gets more weird and freaky before finally fading to a whisper with "Stargirl". Enjoy...

Mike Monday Comes Down (Oct 2008)

Erobique - Endorphinmachine
Pepe Deluxe - Girl - Radio Slave Remix
Hirtenfeller & Bader - Monday
Homm & Popoviciu - Urban Ballroom
Loco Dice - Pimp Jackson Is Talking Now
Brett Johnson - Space Dub
Late Of The Pier - Bathroom Gurgle - Duke Dumont Remix
Martin Brothers - Dum
Kleep - Zoo
Mike Monday vs 3rd Face - What Canto Is It?
Alexi Delano & Tony Rohr - Discoteca Butt
Channel X - Hot Candy
Marc Houle - Meatier Shower
Dillon - C Unseen C - Ruede Hagelstein Remix
Frivolous - Just Add Irony
Lee Jones - Safari - Stimming Remix
Dapayk & Padberg - Island feat Caro - Noze Remix
Mathias Aguayo - Minimal - DJ Koze Remix
Robert Babicz - Boarding
Mike Monday - Stargirl

1 comment:

Alan Ranta said...

Props for spinning Pepe Deluxe. Thems the good sh!t.